Three parts of Calming Words you can buy on Amazon for your Kindle for less than $3.
Seven simple ways that my calming words will abolish your anxiety and panic attacks.
What would you give for calming words that conquered fear, dispelled anxiety and eliminated panic attacks?
If you are one of millions for whom anxiety and episodes of panic are a nightmare, this best selling self-help e-kit will come as a miracle.
We actually need anxiety, but only in small doses. I prefer to call it caution, or the balance factor in anxiety. It’s the preventative side of the risk equation that puts the brakes on behaviours that could get us into serious trouble.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you ever feel fearful, panicked or worried for no particular reason?
- Do you ever feel the need to escape, even from a non-threatening situation?
- Are you nervous or anxious when confronted by the unfamiliar?
- Does the thought of meeting strangers fill your with dread?
- Are you paralyzed with fear at having to make a public speech or presentation?
- Do you have physical symptoms—dry mouth, short of breath, clammy hands, a quavering voice—when you speak in front of others?
- Are you filled with envy watching and hearing others speak confidently and without apparent effort?
Anxiety has taken over part of your life
If you answered yes to any of these, your anxiety has taken over at least part of your life. What can you do in the face of such horror?
At his inauguration in 1933, US President Franklin D Roosevelt famously said: ‘The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.’ He was right, and still is. But it’s no comfort to you when fronting the speaker’s lectern feels like mounting the gallows.
Alarm to calm, panic to poise
That’s where Calming Words makes all the difference, turning alarm to calm and panic to poise.
My e-kit comes in two main parts, starting with the FREE MP3 audio file Relax on Cue that you’ve already downloaded. Secondly there’s a comprehensive e-book that takes you step-by-step out of panic. To purchase the full kit, download Calming Words. here. Join thousands of others who have taken advantage of my skills and qualifications which combine to make this your best buy this year.
My e-book is a collection of proven therapies for conquering anxiety and eliminating panic attacks. They’re strategies I use in my Melbourne counselling practice. The e-book gives you time tested methods to banish fear and give you back control for good.
CBT and the war on mental terror
The e-book comes with a step-by-step, plain English guide to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT).
Today CBT is a leading, science-based weapon in the war on mental terror. Armed with Calming Words, it’s a war you can, and will, win.
What will you get out of Calming Words?
You’ll learn seven ways to re-attach to your core of calmness as you:
- Reduce your anxiety levels quickly and easily
- Eradicate panic attacks simply and rapidly
- Stare down your fears with confidence
- Face people, places and situations that would once have triggered anxiety
- Refine your diet to eliminate stress-provoking substances
- Boost your metabolism with calming and relaxative supplements
- Discover the one simple, immediate intervention to use if you sense an approaching panic attack.
I have a doctorate, a master’s degree and a bachelor’s degree as well as specialist training in counselling and allied mental health practice. With more than 20 years’ experience as a counsellor, trainer, educator, mentor, researcher and author, I have an intimate knowledge of fear, from mild anxiety to full panic attacks.
With that knowledge, and intense research and practice, my e-package contains all proven anxiety and panic relief techniques. You will find one, or more, that works for you.
What should you do next?
Download your very own copy of Calming Words.. It will persuade you that at $17. Calming Words offers you a valuable, permanent solution to the anxiety and panic attacks that have robbed you of your quiet enjoyment of life.
Dr Jeannette Kavanagh
Naturally, I guarantee such a valuable product. If, after following Calming Words simple steps, you aren’t completely satisfied, email me within 60 days and I will gladly refund you in full.